The Companion Book Club Collection – (1953-1964)
Vintage Books for Decor or Collection
A Collection of 5 Vintage Companion Book Club Books.
Ideal Hardback Decorative Books for Shelves.
A lovely set of vibrant patterned books in contrasting colours of green, brown and blue that blend together to form a superb decorative bookstack.
All in fair – good condition. See below for individual descriptions. Some foxing and very light soiling to edge of pages on all copies.
The collection includes:
- The Net by John Pudney – 1953. Fair Condition. Shelf rubbing and wear to the DJ. Tears also to the DJ.
- Afternoon of an Autocrat by Norah Lofts – 1958. Fair Condition. Shelf rubbing and wear to the DJ. Tears also to the DJ.
- Twilight for the Gods by Ernest Gann – 1958. Good Condition. Some shelf rubbing and wear to the DJ. Slight tears to DJ and neat repair at the top.
- A Ring Has no End by Thomas Armstrong – 1959. Good Condition. Some shelf rubbing and wear to the DJ. Slight tears to fold of DJ in lower section.
- The Fate of The Malous & Account Unsettled by Simenon – 1964. Very Good Condition. Slight shelf rubbing to edges and corner
These vintage items show signs of age through scuffs & faded finishes. Please see item description and images for further details.